Therapy Consultants has a wide selection of Occupational Therapists that bring different therapy methods to our patients. Our OT’s ensure that one on one treatment with each patient is at highest importance; ensuring proper therapy and attention to detail. Our OT’s are focused on adapting the environment, modifying the task, teaching the skills, and educating the client/family in order to increase participation of daily activities. Our pediatric program focuses on normal growth and development, feeding, play, social skills, and adapting to everyday tasks.
Type of therapy and treatments that Therapy Consultants provides or treats:
- Hand Therapy
- Autism related disorders
- Sensory-motor disorders
- Upper extremity (shoulder, arm and hand) injuries including brachial plexus injuries, burns fractures, etc.
- Development disabilities
- Down Syndrome and other genetic diagnoses
- Cerebral Palsy and other neurological diagnoses
- Traumatic brain, Adult and Pediatric
- Delays in fine motor and visual motor skills
- Hand strengthening and coordination skills required for activities